Learn the exact steps that I take when doing posterior direct composites in my practice. These steps have helped me develop a positive reputation for my quality work and why my patients are willing to travel great distances to come see me.
What you'll get:
- Biomimetic Dentistry Review
- Class I Restorations: How to do a Stress Reduced Direct Composite
- Class II Restorations
- How to do Back-to-Back Class II Restorations
- Class V Restorations
- Placing Ribbond in your restorations
- How to bond to existing composite and do composite repairs
- How to ensure proper bond thickness in your restorations
- And other biomimetic tips
Upon completion of this course, you will further understand the steps needed to do a biomimetic class II restoration, know the materials needed, improve your technique, and apply the concepts more efficiently.